how I do my liver cleanse?

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

You asked what it was that entails my version of how I do my liver cleanse. Well, here it is super healthy diets.

Do you know what a liver cleanse is? What is this purge thing? you ask.
My liver is doing so much better than it used to be since I have done a purge. Get with the program and do your own liver clease for your liver health.
You will sleep better at night once those stones are out. Read on, I'll tell you what I am talking about.
About my liver purge:
how I do my liver cleanse

Read over the whole liver cleansing program a few times then email me because I KNOW this is not very clear. With a little help from my friends we'll get this unmuddled.
When my liver is cleared thanks to my latest purge, then I will be able to think more clearly. But in the mean time my liver health could stand to have other improvements.
I first want to share briefly with you about the rain forest herb Chanka Peidra and how it can help you with your liver health (phyllanthus niruri is its latin name). It is also known as Royal Stone Crusher and Bhumy Amalaki.
It breaks up stones in the liver, kidneys, and gallbladder. It doesn't taste very nice as a tea, but it isn't anywhere near as bad as living with a congested liver. It's for your liver health.
The body has this amazing ability to heal itself -if given the right conditions. Heal your liver, girl! Go create the right conditions for liver health, girl! Do a course of liver cleansing for your better liver health.
With 4 teaspoons full of a powdered Chanka Peidra, here's what I do to make that nasty tea that prepares the stones to exit:
Bring 5 cups of the sweetest drinking water to a boil in a glass pot
add the chanka peidra
turn down the temp to "low" as you stir, stir, stir- I use a glass rod, just like in chemistry class
Then as it begins to simmer, put a lid on it and go in search of a tea cup, no more stirring
[ok, forget the teacup part, just put it in a quart jar] Let it simmer for about 20 minutes. Once it has cooled a bit, I gag it down as fast as I can.
Did I mention that I leave the residue in the bottom of the pot? Doing this once a day, for 10 days breaks up the stones in the liver, the kidneys, and in the gallbladder [if you still have your gallbladder].
Chanka peidra is a good alternative to apple juice that many a liver clease say to drink all day. I would be rather concerned about a candida flare up though I have juiced fresh granny smiths for two purges so far.
So basically, the first thing is to prepare the body for stones to exit [stones exiting is a purge whether you encourage it deliberately or whether it happens by ignorance- it's for your liver health]. Chanka Piedra does this nicely. Deliberately.
Another option, one that I could not bring myself to do once I tasted it, was the drinking of dissolved epsom salts to open up the liver ducts. Oh gag! That one never quite happened though it is cheap and very accesible. If you take that route because it's your only option, you go girl! I will cheer you on the whole way. That stuff is so nasty I can't compare it to anything else I have tried on this journey. There is nothing worse.
I take the NOW brand Magnesium Citrate. It seems to work well for me. Plus I drink some magnesium CALM. It really helps the purge go smoothly. ;-)
The next part of the mission is to go one day without eating any FAT- the day of the designated liver cleanse and purge. On that day, I don't eat after 2pm. I eat fruits for breakfast but no dairy. Have a salad for lunch but no oil, only apple cider vinegar.
Actually, you could make that salad really interesting. I just made one with a kimchi cultured vegis by pickledplanet and calendula petals from my front yard, some fresh parsely, pepper, Real Salt, Trocomare, and apple cider vinegar with the 'mother' in it. Oh, yeah, and a bit of green lettuce. Mouth watering. [We actually had a bit of coconut oil and safflower oil in ours- but we weren't doing a cleanse- we were eating dinner and they, my dinner guests, wanted more!]
The rest of this liver cleansing and purging info has been tested and used by me as well as my research group. I don't know that it is the best way but this way is the regimented protocol as proscribed by those who claim to know or have pioneered and/or have researched liver cleansing/purging.
I must state that it has been difficult for me to find original sources on this one. I haven't found any theory on this. If I could get a hold of some theory I am sure that I could crack the code on this one.
Often we have the information [in clues?] in front of us but we just don't see it for what if is.
I am not satisfied with what I have found on the protocol for liver cleanse s nor the results -though they are dramatic. I continue to be frustrated by the lack of staying power of the clarity and benefits I recieve from having done these purges /cleanse/whatever they are called LIVER CLEANSE
LIVER PURGE
So here it is, the liver cleanse, with the many options included as we have tested them:
Be prepared for sleep by 10pm. The liver is ready at this time to kick into gear. The liver's cleansing cycle supposedly starts around 11pm and is in its ending stages of clearing when the clock hits 2pm. If you have ever awoke at 2pm it has been your liver complaining. Suffering with fybromyalgia, this is the problem, a congested liver.
I drink this while standing up, then I lay down right away. This is how to prepare it. Get out one quarter cup of chilled organic extra virgin olive oil with the juice of an organic lemon squeezed into itI stir it vigorously before sucking it down as fast as I can!sometimes drinking through a straw helps, sometimes plugging my nose helps.sometimes nothing short of needing a coach helps me to guzzle it down.
I have recently done this with ruby red grapefruits instead of the lemon. It actually tastes good. I fresh squeeze a whole grapefruit- sometimes more- enough to get about three quarters of a cup of the juice [no pulp] and add that to the oil. An entire cup of olive oil. Those two together, shaken 20 times makes it watery. Drinking that has been easy.
I tried it using sesame oil because of my concern of developing a nasty reaction to the olive oil but it was so bad I just couldn't.
I have found that as a woman I need to drink more oil than the men to kick the liver into high gear. I don't know where that came from but I have found it to be true. While you may not need more than a quarter cup for your first liver cleanse, I am sure you will find that as you progress in your purges you will adjust and take more.
If you think about it, we have different fat uptake levels and therefore have a need for more, as our bodies show, by holding more to our frames than the men do.
You don't have to agree with me on my fat theories. No one does until they try it themselves. How can you deny what you see in me and the results that you get for your own self?
After drinking the concoction I lay down right away. If you endevour to do this like I have then you wont go brush your teeth or take a pee. You'll remember to do that BEFORE you drink. Don't get up until morning. [6am]
When morning comes, if you awaken before 6am, just lay there and meditate. Drink some water to ease the boredom. Go ahead, get up to 'go' if you have to. I lay there like a blob until 8am sometimes.
If you don't get stones from your first purge, it's ok, all I got was chaff (as it's known).
You've never done this before and you can't expect it all to come out in your first try- but it might! In the event of fabulous success, be prepared with a roll of toilet paper and a toilet all to yourself. Plan on staying home this day, you'll be "all pooped out."
For your first round of this, repeat this whole ordeal every other week or space them 3 weeks apart if you must. Once you start, keep on cleansing until you have done at least six purges. You must get those stones out once you start them moving or you WILL experience back pain. Oh, and that back pain that you 'normally' experience? it's probably just stones- you'll see.
You will feel the difference from start to finish when you get those stones out that have been blocking your way to health.
I schedual it on my calendar like it's a date with the royal guard. I also have it lined up with the bi-annual solstice and equinox as well as with the moons. Don't ask me where I got hte info on the one- I have no idea. It came to me in a dream and I didn't even know what was really said. I was wandering around saying 'solstice of equinox?' like a loon until hooking up with a site ...blah blah, you don't need to know.
If you do as I have done your body may soon conjugate toxins and invaders as mine has begun to do. I just might mention here that I've been on this schedule for a year now and I have just noticed that I have been feeling better for many months now. I just didn't know what to attribute it to as there are lots of things I do to be healthier.
I want you to know that there is another way. A way different from the way modern medicine does things. NO ONE has to live with disease or pain.
I lived in pain all my life, until about 5 years ago. I took my health into my own hands some 8 years ago. It has taken some time to get results. I had to find a way to beat the odds. Just thess past few years I've gotten the beginnings of the payoff.
Nothing is impossible; your body has the amazing ability to heal itself if given the right conditions. Give it what it needs to clear those stones and attain better health.
Oh, did I mention the enemas? I didn't. You need to take an enema the night before the purge as well as the day after- especially if nothing is coming out. You are just constipated, girl!
You don't have any chanka peidra, do you. I can fix that. Get in touch with me. I would be happy to get some of this nasty stuff to you.
Don't let not having that keep you from starting your liver cleansing. Just get started on your first purge. You wont do anything right but you will have gone through toe motions of your first purge and you will have it in you how better to do your liver cleanse the next time around in two weeks. Liver cleansing will become a new item in your calendar, something you do with regularity. You will get healthier and thinner! Or if you are like me, your weight will get balanced out soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Super Diet News © 2016 | Designed by Abbasi news, in collaboration with abbasinews, abbasinews 3 and abbasinews