Super healthy diets reality of better women's health is all about creating an internal health environment which does not support parasites nor disease.
Better health is about that environment of internal peace, fulfillment, joy and self awareness.
It's also about looking good and feeling fabulous! Sooner, not later.
You have known for sometime now that something has not been right with your health.
You want outstanding women's health. You want the best health information right now. Nay! You need these.
I had this intuition a few short years ago:
If I want results that are different from what everyone else is getting, then I gotta be doing something different, right? Right! But that would be unconventional, wouldn't it? Yes!
It starts with having a mentor; someone who has been down that road to fabulous women's health and found the answers that give the result you are looking for.
It starts with having a mentor; someone who has been down that road to fabulous women's health and found the answers that give the result you are looking for.
Different results require different actions. I don't want you to run down a hit-and-miss path. I want you to get well soon.
The search for better women's health is a foreboding path that runs its course down a Mt. Everest sized mountain. As your body turns your money is flung in every direction. The very ground being the pocketbooks of doctors and drug companies. Every where, every where, your sweat-earned money flies. As you go rolling, rolling, spinning.
The search for better women's health is a foreboding path that runs its course down a Mt. Everest sized mountain. As your body turns your money is flung in every direction. The very ground being the pocketbooks of doctors and drug companies. Every where, every where, your sweat-earned money flies. As you go rolling, rolling, spinning.
And occasionally you slam into something...it stops you [darn near] dead in your tracks. It doesn't look like anything you would normally consider as coming to your rescue. So, you get up, dust yourself off and go on your merry way.
Scratch the record:
Scratch the record:
It has been said that most men stumble across the truth, pick themselves up, and go about their business as though nothing had ever happened.
I have an insight about that one- don't be like them. There is a reason why things are sent your way. Check them out and see how it feels. Is it right for you? Does it work for you?
I am not focusing on disease nor the symptoms of disease. I am focusing on vibrant women's health, how to get it, how to live it.
I am not focusing on disease nor the symptoms of disease. I am focusing on vibrant women's health, how to get it, how to live it.
Quit stumbling around out there and grab on. Get a firm hold of your health here with help from those who have been done this treacherous path. There is strength in knowing you are not alone.
When you first got sick did you go to your family doctor and find that he didn't have the answer that YOU needed? [oh, he had the one HE needed- he got your money!] Then you were sent to a specialist and on and on. They only perpetuate their jobs.
If you are tired of getting jerked around and you don't have the desire to put up with anybody else messing with your time and money any longer, then you are in the right place right now.
When you first got sick did you go to your family doctor and find that he didn't have the answer that YOU needed? [oh, he had the one HE needed- he got your money!] Then you were sent to a specialist and on and on. They only perpetuate their jobs.
If you are tired of getting jerked around and you don't have the desire to put up with anybody else messing with your time and money any longer, then you are in the right place right now.
Come with me as I share everything I have learned that has worked for me on my path to better women's health.
Whose diet recommendations are right?
No body's diet recommendations are right for you- only your own.
I was a four squares a day, food guide pyramid kinda girl. I was doing everything just the way that it was recommended -according to 'those who knew' what a healthy diet was.
Well, unfortunately, for me, the almighty "They" was wrong and remain wrong to this day. Eating according to their diet recommendations will kill you- slowly. Slowly and painfully. I do not recommend their recommendations.
I was so incredibly non-functional on their nutritional guidelines. There is no one-size-fits-all diet. You eat what is right for you.
Be in tune with yourself when you eat. If the food is not appealing then don't eat it. If it fails to make your mouth water what's the point? It is better to eat less than you require than to pack on excess.
What do you want to look like? Lard-o? or wouldn't you rather like a person. I want to look like a person. I have a different way.
Needless to say, I don't buy into the kilo-calorie theory either, it's fatally flawed. However, what I do believe is this: I believe that getting rest when I am tired and yoga and meditation every day are critical factors in attaining better health. Stop when you're tired. At least take a short break to sit down for a while. Lie down before you hurt yourself.
How else will you get good info? Tune into God. He'll let you know what is right for you.

0 comments:
Post a Comment